Workshop Repair and Maintenance Services
We ensure that or hire bikes are checked after every use and keep a record of all maintence and repair work. In addition we are able to help you with your emergency or routine bike service repair and mainatance work.
We specialise in Mountain, Touring and Hybrid bike servcing and repair and carry a limited range of stock for these bikes. We are able to order in parts from a stockists with a fast delivery service .
Our workshop is well equipped for most bike repair services.
Bike hire is our main business and ensuring our bikes are safe and ready for hire customers is our priority, we therefore cannot guarantee a fast turn around for bike repair jobs but we will always let you know the exepcted wait period and approximate cost.
We will try and prioritise Emergency repairs where possible.
- Rim Brakes – Problem solving complete bike Front and Rear wheel with fitting of new Shoes / Blocks - £15.
- In addition new cables if required- Inner £3 each
Both Inner and Outer £5
- For example: One wheel with new Brake blocks and cables £12.50
all new cables front and back and new brake blocks £25
(If Outer cables need replacing on a Drop handle bared bike there will be an extra £3.50 per brake)
- Hydraulic Brake Bleed - £10 for 1 wheel.
£15 for 2 wheels
- Fit New Brake Pads - £5 / Wheel + Pads.
- Wheel true - £12
- Hub service - £15 includes fitting of new Bearings (Loose Bearings)
- Tyre / New Inner tube fitting - £7 / wheel (Hub drive Ebikes will be £12 / Wheel includes Inner tube).
- Drive train Gear tune up - £8 , New Inner Cable +£3, New Inner and Outer cable +£5
(New Cables are often required. If Outer cables need replacing on a Drop handle bared bike there will be an extra £3.50 per gear shifter.
- Cassette replacement - £6
- Hanger replacement - £5
- Chain replacement - £6
- Bottom Bracket replacement- £15 + New BB bearing / Cartridge
- Bar tape fit - £7 + Bar tape
- Mud guard set fitting - £12
- Tubeless Tyre Conversion set up per pair £45 (inc New Valve, Fluid and Rim Tape)
1 wheel £25.
- Conversion is using the Original or Newly supplied Tyre. Original tyres must be in very good condition.
- Clean and Grease Wheel bearings ... £6 per wheel
- Fit steering bearings ... £15
- General bike check out / Service £40 plus parts.