Cycle Touring Breaks and Holidays
Explore the lanes, roads and trails of Wales on bike
Why not hire one of our touring bikes for a few days and enjoy a different holiday experience? Explore the lanes, roads and trails of Wales on bike, take as long as you like, stop when you like and visit attractions and beautiful places during your journey.
Wales has some great longer distance road and off-road routes to explore by bike included several signposted Sustran routes Enjoy a great ‘Croeso y Cymru’/Welsh Welcome by breaking your ride into manageable sections and staying overnight in a B & B, Guest House, Hotel, Hostel or Bunkhouses. You can even camp if you choose and we can help with hire of some basic camping equipment.
We can recommend linear and circular routes of between 50 (80km) and 250 miles (400km) which are planned to explore the best parts of Wales and avoid busy main roads. Rides can be combined with travel by train and we can collect/deliver you and the bikes by arrangement.
Out and About with our Touring Bikes
Our road touring bikes have been newly acquired for touring purposes and consist of E Hybrid bikes, Gravel road bikes and Hybrid road bikes. All fully equipped for touring purposes with guards, locks, racks, panniers, navigational and safety equipment. We can recommend routes, places to eat and stayand offer back up services in the event of breakdown and personal difficulties.
- Suggest routes and plan your ride – ranging from 30km to 90km per day
- Provide route description, maps, bike computer and GPS file
Provide E or traditional bikes suitable for touring
- Provide safety equipment, panniers, waterproof bags and basic camping equipment (if required)
- Deliver and collect bikes, riders and equipment ( up to 5 people /bikes)
- Suggest places to stay and eat
- Suggest things to see on route
- Provide train journey options
- Provide emergency back up support
- Store heavy luggage during your trip
- Pay for bike hire (reduced rates for multiple days /bikes)
- Pay for delivery and collection (depending on location)
- Pay for additional equipment hire, (panniers, computer, camping gear etc)
- Book own accommodation (we can help you plan)
- Be self-supporting (except for emergencies (not including punctures))
- Provide suitable clothing and sleeping bags (if camping)
- Explore and enjoy the beauty and peace of Wales
- Improve your fitness
- Help the environment by reducing your carbon footprint